College Prep Academy is a California Public School

We are accepting all applications from across Shasta County. 

If you do not  live within the Redding School District you will need to fill out an Inter-district Transfer form.  We have provided a link below.  

Procedure for Inter-District Transfers

(See Pg. 2 on Interdistrict Transfer Form for policies)

Students wishing to attend a school other than their school of residence must complete one of the following forms: Interdistrict Transfer Document(between districts).  All students wishing to transfer into this District must use the RSD Inter-District form.


  1. Contact the school of residence to obtain a transfer form. Forms may also be picked up at the Redding School District Office or may be printed from the  link below.
  2. Fill out the form completely. Note the school of residence, the year of attendance for the requested transfer and the grade level of the student for the year of attendance.
  3. Turn the transfer from in to the school of residence. (All transfers start from the school of residence.)
  4. The principal will sign the form, indicating whether or not the transfer is recommended, and will send it to the school of requested attendance.
  5. The principal of the transfer school will sign the form, indicating approval or denial, and will then forward the form to the Superintendent for final signature.
  6. Upon final approval or denial of the request by the RSD Superintendent, you will be notified by letter of the results.
  7. If you have any questions, you may call any of the schools or the Redding School District office.

Interdistrict Transfer Form

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.